Booking and Prices
If you would like to book any of our facilities at Sandy Acres please read the information below:-
- Bookings can be made for up to three years ahead.
- Check the online calendars to see if the dates you require are free.
- If they are e-mail or phone the Booking Administrator to reserve dates. She will then make a provisional booking which will be held for four weeks only.
- If you decide to go ahead download the BOOKING FORM. Send the completed form with your deposit cheque £100 (this will be banked and offset against the final invoice) to Marian Fisher 22, St Mary's Avenue, Alverstoke, Gosport, PO12 2HX.
- Caution money. In addition to the deposit cheque a further cheque for £100 must also be sent with the booking form. This cheque must be dated with the start date of your event. It will not be banked, but held by the Booking Administrator, and returned only once the building, contents and whole site have been inspected and found to be in good order. In the event of any failure to comply with the requirements set out in the departure checklist, the caution money cheque will be cashed. If any damage is done additional charges may be incurred.
- All cheques are to be made payable to:- Sandy Acres Management Committee.
- If you ask in advance cleaning can be undertaken by our Housekeeper at £15 per hour.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will send you a link to a secure part of this website where you will be able to download a series of useful documents that you will need for your stay at the site.
- If a provisional booking has not been confirmed within four weeks the dates will then be released after notification to the person who made the initial enquiry.
Cancellations: must be made in writing to the Bookings Administrator. Charges will be made as follows: less than 14 days notice the full fee will be charged; between 14 days and three months notice 50% of the fee will be charged. The deposit is non-returnable.